User Name Password
Go Back   PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum > Off Topic > Time Pass

Share This Forum!  

Old 3rd February 2011, 07:01
Local Club Star

Debut: Jul 2009
Runs: 1,500
Surah Rehman - The Ultimate Remedy for diseases

Long time ago I watched a tv program on PTV on Surah Rehman benefits and how Surah Rehman helps people healing diseases.

I thought it is worth mentioning on a forum like PP so that people can truly benefit from it.

The process is very simple, just listening Surah Rehman in Qari Abdul Basit voice (without translation) with full concentration.

The details are mentioned on the two websites as below:

1) www.alrehman.com
2) www.ultimateremedy.com

Further searching on Youtube I found the same PTV program yesterday that was uploaded the search key words are:

“Al Rehman the ultimate remedy”:

this program comrpises of 5 parts on youtube, the speciality of this program is that in this program the experiences of people using Surah Rehman to cure their diseases are mentioned, you will be astonished to see how even the medical reports prior to listening Surah Rehman and after have changed, even doctors present on the show are astonished to see the Miracles of Quran Majeed.

I humbly request to all of you any one who benefits from listening Surah Rehman do remember me in your prayers.

Best Regards
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:17
Tape Ball Captain

Debut: Jan 2011
Runs: 1,773
Any scientific studies done which prove your point?
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:23
Senior Test Match Player

Debut: Jan 2008
Venue: Canada
Runs: 38,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshran
Any scientific studies to counter this point?
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:34
Tape Ball Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingusama92
The effect of music (devotional or otherwise) has never been proven to cure any diseases, even if it promotes well being and improves the mood of the listener. So though the general health might be improved from a long term perspective, its not capable of curing any diseases
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:38
Senior Test Match Player

Quote:
The effect of music (devotional or otherwise) has never been proven to cure any diseases, even if it promotes well being and improves the mood of the listener. So though the general health might be improved from a long term perspective, its not capable of curing any diseases
Even in Islam, it's not the surah that will cure the disease. So in that regards you are correct.

However, the belief Allah (SWT) cures your disease as he is the only one who makes such decisions concerning life and death.

As you can see we are travelling down the road of religion and science.

One that could lead towards a never-ending argument/debate.
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:47
Tape Ball Captain

The title says - Surah Rehman - The Ultimate Remedy for diseases. Thats why I pointed out that there are no such studies which conclusively proves that.

The Faith vs Science debate is almost impossible to conduct objectively, so its better not to do.
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:52
Senior Test Match Player

Quote:
The title says - Surah Rehman - The Ultimate Remedy for diseases. Thats why I pointed out that there are no such studies which conclusively proves that.

The Faith vs Science debate is almost impossible to conduct objectively, so its better not to do.
I believe the OP meant Surah Rehman can be used as an outlet to Allah (SWT).

In the end, this is just like making a dua (prayer) to Allah (SWT).

It's not the actual surah that is curing you. However, it's allowing you to convey your message through Quranic verses to Allah (SWT).
Old 3rd February 2011, 09:35
Local Club Star

My request is for our Muslim PP members to try to use this process to heal diseases and post the experiences in this thread. Definately ALLAH (SWT) heals the diseases but there is some way like medicine etc. try this as a medicine.
Old 3rd February 2011, 10:44
Local Club Star

Debut: Mar 2010
Venue: Toronto
Runs: 1,658
Quote:

Science important to you.... have a look at this..... this was revealed almost 1400+ years ago

Quote:

Sahih International: He released the two seas, meeting [side by side];

Sahih International: Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses.

Sahih International: So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
Old 3rd February 2011, 10:49
Local Club Star

Venue: London
Runs: 1,434
Quote:
Following this debate, I would say not to look at just scientifically proving this point regarding the verse, I would suggest - step back - and talk about scientifically or logically proving that the Quran is the word of God.

If you go through this process and prove to yourself this is indeed the case, then naturally the content within it (such as the verse metioned in the thread) will be easily digestible.
Old 3rd February 2011, 11:01
Tape Ball Captain

I dont really want to get in a debate about religion v/s Science here. Both sides tend to have very strong opinions and in inevitably gets personal and side tracked.

My point is that religious or any other music has no affect on curing diseases. It improves the mood of a person and could be said to be a preventive measure to improve the general health. But is ineffective againt already existing diseases.
Old 3rd February 2011, 11:04
Tape Ball Star

Debut: Jun 2008
Runs: 1,057
The purpose of the Qur'an is not really to cure your diseases. Yes, there is a such thing called Ruqiyyah but I see many people say read such and such Surah and your eyes will get better or whatever. This is incorrect and we should just follow the Prophet and the Sahabah.
Old 3rd February 2011, 11:09
Tape Ball Regular

Venue: Uk Yorkshire
Runs: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6xafridi
The purpose of the Qur'an is not really to cure your diseases. Yes, there is a such thing called Ruqiyyah but I see many people say read such and such Surah and your eyes will get better or whatever. This is incorrect and we should just follow the Prophet and the Sahabah.
Lol i have seen on TV people saying read this surah and you eyes will be better and you won't need glasses The funny thing is they are wearing glasses themselves
Old 3rd February 2011, 12:31
T20I Star

Debut: Jan 2005
Runs: 18,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingusama92
No, because scientific studies involve science.
Old 3rd February 2011, 12:51
First Class Captain

Debut: Dec 2009
Runs: 5,769
i believe this to be true. There are so many benefits in quran that we may not even know. i will try that. one of my friend suggested me to read surah rahman some time ago. Those who dont believe in this, un ki apni marzi.
Old 3rd February 2011, 13:52
Local Club Star

Venue: London
Runs: 1,434
Quote:
I dont really want to get in a debate about religion v/s Science here. Both sides tend to have very strong opinions and in inevitably gets personal and side tracked.
Thing is, from an Islamic perspective... Science is in complete harmony with Religion.. they are fully compatible...

where for religions, it can be contradictory, and generally science and religion are separated given they are man made idealogies, religions, stories etc. However Islamic belief is based on fact and science (and all mankind, even born Muslims are encouraged to challenge this and not follow blindly, and prove that Quran is not the word of God, with the end conclusion being you can't)

Last edited by Toe Crusher; 3rd February 2011 at 13:53.
Old 6th February 2011, 20:27
Local Club Star

Those muslim PP members who have any doubt regarding the pupose of this thread, I request them all atleast once try this out even I have gone it, it really releases depression and stress today's common diseases, the youtube program (I don't know how to upload), but I have given way to search on youtube has shown medical reports proving the cure, even doctors are amazed, I will advice my friends go through the tv program and listen Surah Rehman for a few times and then make judgement.
Old 7th February 2011, 16:42
T20I Debutant

Debut: Jan 2005
Venue: Igloo
Runs: 8,481
What is the source of the methodology they describe in the websites the OP posted? Like is there any way to verify it?
Old 7th February 2011, 16:51
ODI Debutant

Debut: Feb 2005
Venue: Barcelona
Runs: 9,721
I wish it was that easy........ But its not and stop believing in something which doesnt even make sense in Islamic point of view.
Old 9th February 2011, 01:19
Tape Ball Star

Runs: 1,189
Quote:

It's pretty obvious that the thread is targeted at Muslims i.e. those who believe that the Qur'an is the last and final testament as well as the uncreated Word of the One True God. The evidence for the efficacy would be drawn from the Qur'an itself, the sayings of him who brought the Qur'an (SAWW) or of scholars and pious people. All of these obviously hold no significance for non-Muslims.
Old 9th February 2011, 01:23
Tape Ball Star

Runs: 1,189
Quote:

My point is that religious or any other music has no affect on curing diseases. It improves the mood of a person and could be said to be a preventive measure to improve the general health. But is ineffective againt already existing diseases.
1) The Qur'an is not music.

2)The Muslim argument (again, targeted only at believers) would be that reading the 'bride in the Qur'an' is a way to attain God's pleasure, and He bestows health to those who do so, not that the sound of the Surah cause some physical effect which results in a cure, although even the latter wouldn't be considered an impossibility.

3)It is fallacious to talk about the Qur'an lumped up with all other supposed scriptures. The Qur'an needs to be talked about explicitly. This is because it is infinitely superior to all other supposed scriptures, and hence what has been found to be true of most religious scriptures may not apply to the Qur'an. This applies to anything Islamic, not just the Qur'an.

[The faith vs science debate, too, can only be validly used in discourse on Islamic issues when the debate is done specifically in the context of Islam. Islam's relationship with science is radically different from (and, like all other things Islamic, superior to) other religions. This renders a generic faith vs science debate, usually done in the context of Christianity, useless in its application to Islam.]

I'm following your lead in taking the liberty to be blunt.

Last edited by Munda Pakistani; 9th February 2011 at 01:48.