17:30 GMT, 22 May 2024

Announcement

Dear Members and Guests

The PakPassion team are delighted to welcome you back to our forums.

You will have noticed that we have re-launched the forums with a new software that we feel will provide our members with a much better all-round experience.

As with any upgrade, it will take a bit of time to get used to and there may be some issues that will need correcting. We have set up this thread

for you to report any issues that need looking into by our technicians or if you have any suggestions regarding the design and the layout of the forums.

We thank you for your patience whilst the forums were not available, but as you can imagine, a project like this takes a lot of planning, organising and hard work.

So, welcome back and happy posting!

LATEST POLL

Who will win the 3rd T20I between Ireland and Pakistan?
  • Votes: (0%)
  • Votes: (0%)
Total Votes:
First Vote:
Last Vote:

Exclusive Interviews

"I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with Jason Gillespie again": Mir Hamza

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, the Pakistan left ...

"I learned more about myself after my debut": Shoaib Bashir

Bashir joins PakPassion for an exclusive interview where he ...

"Gary Kirsten will fit in nicely in Pakistan Culture": Vernon Philander

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Philander shares insights ...

"What is the guarantee that Gary Kirsten will take Pakistan to victory in the World Cup?": Atiq-uz-Zaman

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, former Pakistan International ...

"I still miss it, I wish I could go back to Pakistan right now": Catherine Dalton

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Catherine Dalton, the ...

"Our aim is to embed the Asian community into the English cricket system" - Dr Tom Brown

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Dr. Tom Brown, ...

Latest Content

"I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with Jason Gillespie again": Mir Hamza

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, the Pakistan left arm pacer discussed his current experience playing in the County Championships, reflected on his performances in Australia and in the PSL and shared his aspirations to continue representing his country.

Read more

Pakistan level series with a 7-wicket win against Ireland in the 2nd T20I

The visiting team surged back into the series thanks to an impressive batting performance by Fakhar Zaman and Mohammad Rizwan during the pursuit of 194 runs, Azam Khan's brief yet impactful contribution also played a crucial role in sealing the chase.

Read more

"I learned more about myself after my debut": Shoaib Bashir

Bashir joins PakPassion for an exclusive interview where he talks about his background, how he became a professional cricketer, his international debut, and much more.

Read more

"Gary Kirsten will fit in nicely in Pakistan Culture": Vernon Philander

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Philander shares insights into Pakistan's new coaching setup, the current state of Pakistan cricket, South Africa's prospects in the upcoming T20 World Cup, and more.

Read more

"Pakistan have got more questions than answers before the T20I World Cup": Saj reviews the New Zealand series

With the upcoming T20I series against Ireland and England as well as the T20I World Cup2024 in perspective, Saj reviews how Pakistan performed in the recently concluded home series against a depleted New Zealand side which ended in a disappointing 2-2 result.

Read more

Talent Spotter

view all Talent Spotters
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam

The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations

Read More ...

Talent Spotter : Adil Amin

Twenty-three year old Adil Amin was recently identified as one of the top 10 finds of the Haier...

Read More ...

Talent Spotter : Shan Masood

Shan Masood, 22, is a left-handed opening batsman who has represented Pakistan at U-15 and U-19...

Read More ...

Welcome to PakPassion.net's coverage of the inaugral edition of the Pakistan Super League.

It’s finally here! The long awaited first edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) Twenty20 tournament to be played in the now familiar surrounds of UAE is scheduled for a glamourous start on 4th of February, 2016.

With franchise owners for all five teams (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta) now decided, the excitement is now mounting for the next milestones which are the player auctions to be held on 21-22nd December.

And the excitement doesn’t stop there! The PSL player list from which each of the five teams will build their teams includes 137 Pakistani and 171 foreign players, divided into five different categories. Apart from some very experienced Pakistan players such as Shahid Afridi, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Saeed Ajmal and Yasir Shah, the PSL is all set to feature a veritable list of who’s who of the World’s top talent including Chris Gayle, Kevin Pietersen, Kumar Sangakkara and Shane Watson to name a few.

So the stage is now set for the next stages of Pakistan’s premier Twenty20 tournament and PakPassion.net will be at the forefront of covering this fantastic tournament with special features and interviews, along with the usual high quality discussions which will adorn our pages in the coming few weeks.