• Votes: (0%)
Total Votes:
First Vote:
Last Vote:

Latest Content

"My aim is to play for Pakistan again" : Raza Hasan

Pakistan off-spinner spoke about his drugs ban as well as his determination to do well for NBP in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, and play in the 2018 edition of the PSL.

Read more

"I let myself down with some below par performances" : Sohaib Maqsood

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion.net, Sohaib spoke about his ambitions of making an international comeback, on ...

Read more

Pakistan look to bounce back in ODI series against a rejuvenated Sri Lankan side

The hosts will take part in the 50-over format for the first-time since their victorious Champions Trophy campaign as the visitors look to stage turnaround after embarrassing recent home losses to Zimbabwe and India.

Read more

"I am confident I'll earn my place back in the Pakistan team" : Hammad Azam

UBL captain, Rawalpindi's Hammad Azam, made his debut for Pakistan during the tour of West Indies in ...

Read more

Gallery Images

Talent Spotter

view all Talent Spotters
alt Talent Spotter : Mohammad Aftab

Speaking exclusively to PakPassion.net, the 17-year old left-arm paceman from Lahore expressed his...

Read More ...

Talent Spotter : Babar Azam

Babar Azam is a name that is already on the lips of many Pakistani cricket fans. At the tender age...

Read More ...

Talent Spotter : Hasan Ali

A comprehensive profile of the young right-arm medium-fast bowler who has impressed in domestic...

Read More ...

Welcome to PakPassion.net's coverage of the inaugral edition of the Pakistan Super League.

It’s finally here! The long awaited first edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) Twenty20 tournament to be played in the now familiar surrounds of UAE is scheduled for a glamourous start on 4th of February, 2016.

With franchise owners for all five teams (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta) now decided, the excitement is now mounting for the next milestones which are the player auctions to be held on 21-22nd December.

And the excitement doesn’t stop there! The PSL player list from which each of the five teams will build their teams includes 137 Pakistani and 171 foreign players, divided into five different categories. Apart from some very experienced Pakistan players such as Shahid Afridi, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Saeed Ajmal and Yasir Shah, the PSL is all set to feature a veritable list of who’s who of the World’s top talent including Chris Gayle, Kevin Pietersen, Kumar Sangakkara and Shane Watson to name a few.

So the stage is now set for the next stages of Pakistan’s premier Twenty20 tournament and PakPassion.net will be at the forefront of covering this fantastic tournament with special features and interviews, along with the usual high quality discussions which will adorn our pages in the coming few weeks.