A profile of the talented fast-bowler Naseem Shah, who has been making waves with his impressive pace-bowling for Pakistan at the Under-19 level.
The ICC’s Dispute Resolution Committee recently held a 3-day hearing in Dubai in connection with the BCCI-PCB MoU case where the PCB is asking for compensation from the BCCI for the violation of the terms of the agreement between both sides. BCCI ...
Sami Aslam's international career seemed to have taken off after his odds-defying innings of 82 and 70 during the 3rd Test on Pakistan's successful tour of England in 2016. Whilst it seemed that the left-handed opener was well on his way to ...
Sohail Khan shot to fame during the 2015 World Cup when he took five wickets against India, including the prize scalp of Virat Kohli. His aggressive style of bowling also saw him pick five wickets in an innings in the 4th Test ...
Talent Spotter : Israrullah
Latest Talent Spotter section puts the spot light on Peshawar Panther's player who has been called up for...
Talent Spotter : Hasan Ali
A comprehensive profile of the young right-arm medium-fast bowler who has impressed in domestic...
Talent Spotter : Adil Amin
Twenty-three year old Adil Amin was recently identified as one of the top 10 finds of the Haier...
Time to get those brain cells working overtime and cast your mind back to the 1983 World Cup.
By Saj Sadiq (8th December, 2016)
1. Which country hosted the 1983 World Cup?
2. Who were the winners of the 1983 World Cup?
3. Who were the beaten finalists in the 1983 World Cup?
4. What was the highest individual score in the 1983 World Cup final?
5. Which renowned slow scorer opened the batting for England throughout the tournament?
6. Which member of the Zimbabwe squad later went on to play Test cricket for England?
7. Who smashed 175 not out from just 138 balls against Zimbabwe in their second match in June?
8. Which England seamer turned commentator went for 82 runs from his 12 overs against Sri Lanka?
9. New Zealand's Martin Sneddon had bowling figures of 12-1-105-2 against which country?
10. Who captained England in the competition?
11. Who was named Man of the Match in Zimbabwe's shock win over Australia?
12. Which Lancastrian opened the batting for England in the tournament?
13. Which Indian seamer was the leading wicket taker in the 1983 World Cup?
14. Which Pakistani leg-spinner took 4-21 against New Zealand?
15. Which current umpire was England's wicket-keeper in 1983?
16. Which English born Australian took 6-39 in a group game against India?
17. Who scored 130 for England against Sri Lanka?
18. How many runs did India score in the final?
19. Which Indian seamer took 3-21 in the final?
20. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?