Rules and Regulations
By registering and making posts on the PakPassion Forums, you agree to abide by the Forum Rules of Use. Further you agree that any messages and their complete contents, become the sole and exclusive property of the operators of the PakPassion. We have the sole and exclusive rights to modify, delete, or make any use whatsoever both in the Forums and in any other location and medium, of all content posted to these Forums.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use, you should not use PakPassion Forums. The conditions are subject to revision. Should you consider any future amendments made to these conditions of use to be unacceptable, you can cancel your account with us at any time.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of PakPassion with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- You agree, through your use of this Service, that you will not use www.pakpassion.net to post any material which is knowingly false, and or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, racist, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to www.pakpassion.net (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not harass other members.
- Falsifying your identity to promote a site or business in which you are involved and/or solicitations are expressly prohibited on these Forums.
- Falsifying your identity with numerous postings under different names not permitted and can be cause for deletion of your postings regardless of the content.
- Direct selling of any product and/or service on the Forums is strictly prohibited and the rules enforced.
- You will not upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- You will not upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- You will not post material on the boards that is copyright protected without written permission from the copyright owner. Content should never be copied in its entirety from other websites or Forums. Instead you should post a link to the material. You may only quote portions of the text itself to support your statements or discuss said sections using the QUOTE tags.
- Though we encourage members to engage in healthy debates, we do not condone personal attacks on members. Ideas can be disputed or challenged, but attacks on a personal level are unacceptable and if they are brought to the attention of the staff, will be dealt with accordingly. Ideas can be attacked, but individuals cannot.
- Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, ROMs, media, or emulators, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, admitting to possessing and/or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy is grounds for an immediate ban.
- You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the sites or Forums, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the Forum software at PakPassion forums.
- Chain letters, pyramid schemes, "Spam", multi-level marketing, blatant cross-posting or other solicitations are strictly prohibited.
- You will, if asked by a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by a moderator.
- You will not collect, record or otherwise use any other users' email addresses or other personal information for any purpose other than those pertaining to participation in the Forums.
These rules are not intended to be exhaustive and PakPassion's administrators reserve the right in their absolute discretion (a) to remove or edit individual threads and/or posts; and (b) to ban or suspend users or modify posting privileges where it is considered justified in order to protect PakPassion and preserve its use for the users who adhere to the Forum Rules.
Please use the appropriate one for the appropriate topic...
The home of the largest and fastest growing community of Pakistan cricket fans on the internet. This website is an unofficial and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with Pakistan Cricket team.
TimePass & Sports
Discuss your interests such as current affairs, showbiz, international politics, religion and other sports
Does Fantasy sport fancy you? If yes talk about fantasy cricket, pool or any other fantasy league you wish to start in this forum.
Suggestion and Support
Use this board to contact PakPassion team, bicker complain or simply voice your opinion on board/site matters!
Signatures are allowed at PP and can only contain text. Signature viewing is disabled by default, go to your UserCP to enable it.
In most cases the operators of PakPassion do not choose to review the messages prior to being posted, and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages. However, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. Further, we reserve the right to make any modification we deem necessary or desirable to any message posted to the Forums.
Forum leaders such as Administrators and Moderators are entrusted with the ability and responsibility of removing objectionable posts. Warnings may also be sent out to the offending party or parties involved.